There are several ways you can print checks from QuickBooks Desktop. We explain how in the means below.
Print paychecks that you saved to print at a later time
1. Verify printer setup.
a. From File on the top menu bar, select Printer Setup, at that point pick Check/Paycheck.
b. Ensure that you have the right printer and Check Style selected, at that point press OK.
c. Select the printer type: Continuous (Perforated Edge) or Page-arranged (Single Sheets). The default is Page-situated (Single Sheets).
d. Load the check forms into your printer.
2. Print the paycheck.
a. Select File, at that point pick Print Forms.
b. Select Paycheck.
c. From the Bank Account, pick your payroll bank account.
d. Verify that the number in the First Check Number field matches the number of the main check in your printer.
e. Select Both, Paycheck or Direct Deposits.
f. Select the checks you want to print:
o To select all displayed checks, Select All.
o To select individual checks, select the white section to one side of the date.
g. If you might want to print a global message on each pay stub, enter message in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box.
h. Select OK.
i. Adjust your printer settings, if necessary, (this is also a point where your check style can be altered), at that point Print. (For detailed information about printer settings, select Help in the Print Checks window.)
j. Be sure that the checks are printing effectively and respond to the Did check(s) print OK? message.
k. Select OK.
On the off chance that the checks you have to print are not appearing in the window, you may need to mark them as Print Later. See the means in the following section.
Mark checks as Print Later from the Payroll Center
1. From Employees at the top menu bar, select Payroll Center.
2. Select the Transaction tab, Paycheck.
3. Select a date range that will cover the time that the paychecks were given.
4. Double-click the check that you want to print.
5. Put a checkmark in the Print Later box, Save and Close. (Print Later box is at the top of the page, by the Print icon.)
Mark checks as Print Later from the bank register
1. Open your check register by clicking Banking, at that point Use Register.
2. Double-click the check you want to print in the register see.
3. Select the Print Later checkbox at the top of the page, alongside the Print icon.
4. Select Save and Close, at that point click Record in your register.
Mark paychecks to print as you create them
In the Enter Payroll Information window select:
• Select Print paycheck on check stock to line paychecks for printing from QuickBooks Desktop.
• Select Handwrite and assign check numbers in case you’re composing your paycheck by hand. Enter a First Check number. At the point when you enter a check number, the number will increase by 1 for each ensuing check composed from the account indicated in the Bank Account field.
Direct Deposit Options
• Select Print DD on check stock to line direct store advice of deposits for printing from QuickBooks Desktop.
• Select Assign DD numbers to keep direct deposits from being placed in the check-printing line. You can even now print pay stubs for your direct deposits. You can also indicate an alphanumeric starting number, which will be increased and printed on direct store pay stubs.
Expel checks from the Print Paycheck window without printing them
1. Open your check register by clicking Banking at that point Use Register.
2. Double-click the check you don’t want to print in the register.
3. Click to clear the Print Later box at the top of the page, by Print icon.
4. Click Save and Close, and snap Record in your register.
QuickBooks Desktop won’t print out the check numbers and directing or bank account number. QuickBooks Desktop only prints the Pay to the Order of, Date, Amount, Employee Address, and voucher data.
You can purchase checks through Intuit)
Print paycheck transmitted through direct store
In the event that you pay a representative via direct store and also need to have a duplicate of the paycheck, you can print a non-negotiable duplicate.
1. Go to the register, and open the worker’s paycheck.
2. Select Print.
3. Enter the check number and select OK.
4. Configure the printer settings if necessary.
5. Select Print.
6. Repeat the means for all applicable paycheck.
Print sick or vacation time on the paycheck
1. In QuickBooks Desktop, select Edit, at that point Preferences.
2. Select Payroll and Employees.
3. From the Company Preferences tab, select Pay Sub and Voucher Printing.
4. Under On Paycheck Vouchers and Pay Stubs Print, select Vacation used and vacation available and Sick used and sick available.
5. Select OK then OK.
For more details and information , contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number @ 1-800-731-1629 anytime on the toll-free number. You can also visit us @ www.quickbooksupport.net.