QuickBooks Error 6000 107 is resulted from damage or corruption of .tlg file. It is a company file and when damaged can cause issues in the work flow of the QuickBooks accounting software. This error can either be solved by calling QuickBooks support or by try the steps given below.
Rename .tlg / .nd files and rescan or restarting the Database Server Manager
Both .nd and .tlg files are configured within the company file in QuickBooks in order to access and open the company file under multi-user mode. It also lets company file work over a network environment. A user may encounter the issue of QuickBooks Error 6000, 107 if these files get damaged or the data in these files get corrupted. To rename the corrupted file is one of the easiest ways is to rename the corrupted file this will not have adverse effect over the data which is stored within. Whenever a user re-scans the database server manager the files get restructured automatically and consequently opens up the QuickBooks company file. For renaming the files follow the steps given below:
• Find and open the folder having your company file.
• In the next step, search Next and select the files with suffix .nd / .tlg file. Make sure they have the same name as that of the company file, such as:
(company name _file).qbw.nd
(company name _file).qbw.tlg
• Now, right-click on the file name.
• Select the ‘Rename’ option.
• To differentiate the files, add ‘OLD’ at the end of each file.
(company name _file).qbw.nd.OLD
(company name _file).qbw.tlg.OLD
To store company files of QuickBooks, database server manager is incepted. It is recommended to restart and re-scan the QuickBooks files through DBSM as soon as the company files are renamed. So that you can understand that from where the error is still coming.
• Now, restart QuickBooks DBSM and start the process of re-scanning QuickBooks Company file.
• Go to Start and click on all programs now, select QuickBooks software and then click on QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
• Click on the tab labelled Scan Folders. Consisting of the required field, locate and highlight the folder and then select the Scan option.
• Below the box under the heading QuickBooks Company Files Found, the needed files are shown.
• In order to check whether the QuickBooks Error 6000, 107 is resolved or not try to open the QuickBooks Company file again.
The steps mentioned must resolve the issue and QuickBooks Error 6000, 107 quite easily. However, if the error still persists it will be better if you contact a QuickBooks customer support team who can easily handle all sorts of QuickBooks technical issues in a given period of time.
To know more resolutions regarding QuickBooks Error 6000 107.
Comments are closed.