Great to know about the latest tech based accounting software, take a short visit to our content where we will post all latest updates related to QuickBooks. You will get a solution of all kind of issues you come across or query related to accounting record. Thus, we request you to consult our QuickBooks Customer Support team in no time for solving your instant queries. Go through the listed steps given by our team below:
- Double click on QuickBooks Desktop
- Open your accountant’s copy (QBX or .QBA), and create a backup.
If you are not aware of creating a backup, you must follow the guidelines to take a backup.
- In QuickBooks, click on the File menu and choose Switch to Single-user Mode.
- In the File menu, and scroll over Back up Company. Then click on Create Local Backup.
- In the window tab, choose Local Backup and then click on Next.
- In the Local Backup Only section, choose Browse and choose the location where you want to save your backup company file.
- Apply the range for backups to be taken.
- This runs a test to check for the backup file is properly taken or not
- Once you are ready with the backup, click on OK.
- Click on Save it now and then choose Next.
Now, you might have taken the complete back up of your company file, if still faces the error, contact QuickBooks Customer Support.
If you want to do modifications for your backup preferences:
- Click on the File and scroll over Back up Company. Then click on Create Local Backup.
- Choose Options.
- Save your changes and click on OK.
- In the File menu. Click on Send Company File, and then choose Accountant’s Copy.
- Choose Convert Accountant’s Copy to Company File with QBW.
- Choose OK to confirm for the conversion of QuickBooks file
- Open the specified folder where you want to save the .QBW file in, and rename that file. Choose Save.
- Once the conversion is done, click on OK.
By taking the backup properly will not affect your company data for making the accounting record safe. Our QuickBooks Customer Support team is always active to assist you for making the best possible results in order to calculate the data which needs to be secured and protected. You can contact us on our toll free number @ 1-800-731-1629 and you can also mail on our mail id at email@example.com. For more details you can also visit our website www.quickbooksupport.net.