There are times when you are required to reset an account which is connected to QuickBooks Bank feed error to encounter issues with such error message or some unwanted result. But, make sure if you are thinking to solve the issue, you must have taken the complete backup of your company file.
Follow the onscreen instructions to get along with it by their guidance on a perfect pathway to get rid from such errors.
Solution 1: Re-brand online banking files
Whenever you are thinking to send and receive transactions from the Bank Feeds Center the financial institutions directory in QuickBooks is automatically updated every time you send and receive transactions from the Bank Feeds Center.
Solution 2: Deactivate, create new, merge, re activate the accounts
Confirm for possible account issue by resetting your account for online access.
- Get set to deactivate Bank Feeds for an account
- Generate a new bank account.
- In the Lists menu, click on Chart of Accounts.
- In the Chart of Accounts window tab, right-click on screen and click on New.
- Select Bank for the Account Type.
- In the Account Name field, type the name of the bank.
- Click on Save & Close.
- Combine the two accounts by renaming the previous account with the name of the current account.
- Right-click on the earlier account, then click on Edit.
- In the Account Name field, enter the name of the current account.
- Click on YES if you are getting the Merge warning dialog box.
- Now, simply set up the merged account for Bank Feeds.
Method 3: Create a duplicate company file for checking the downloads for online transaction
- In the QuickBooks File menu, select New Company.
- Choose Express Start.
- The company file you have just created, click on add to the Chart of Accounts the bank account where you were facing issues
- Set up the account for Bank Feeds.
- Download bank feed transactions to test the account.
Hope, we managed to solve the issue you faced of resetting the account for Bank Feed Access in QuickBooks Desktop, if still stuck somewhere you can instantly call us on our toll free number at QuickBooks Customer Support @ 1-800-731-1629 and you can also drop a mail to us at email@example.com. You can also get connected with our proficient expertise who can take you to the correct solution so that you can be stress free in your accounting and they are available 24*7 to help you out.