If you are thinking to modify internet connection settings, QuickBooks Desktop must be installed with the latest release so that it can support any other file format or folders.
For this you must change your Internet Connection Settings to connect to services online. If same problem occurs in you can simply encounter it to resolve all bugs.
Go through the listed methods given by QuickBooks Customer Support team, take a review:
Method 1: Clear the cookies and cache in Internet Explorer
- Make sure Internet Explorer is not selected
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Choose the Gear icon on the browser window. Or, you can also press Alt key on your keyboard so that menu can be opened, then click on the Tools menu
- Click on Internet Options from the menu bar you had opened.
- In the General tab below the Browsing history, click on Delete
- Click on the fields to delete:
- Availability of temporary internet files and website files
- Cookies and website data
- Click on Delete.
- Close the Internet Options window.
- Exit from the Internet Explorer.
- Close QuickBooks Desktop
- Re-open QuickBooks Desktop
If at all you are accessing Windows 10:
Today Microsoft is become so challenging that if you are using Windows 10 you can open Internet Explorer.
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Select the button with three dots (…) on the browser window.
- Choose Open with Internet Explorer.
After following these steps re-perform steps for the clearance of cookies and cache. If by clearing cookies, issues is not solved, contact QuickBooks Customer Support immediately.
Method 2: Customize the Compatibility View settings in Internet Explorer
The Compatibility View settings helps the web pages to display correctly in QuickBooks Desktop. To modify them in Internet Explorer:
- Try to Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Gear icon on the browser window. Continue pressing the Alt key on your keyboard to bring the menu bar, then choose the Tools menu
- Click on Compatibility View Settings from the menu bar.
- In the Add this website field, type https://*.intuit.com and then choose to Add.
- Perform this step for both https://*.intuit.net and https://*.quickbooks.com.
- Click on Close.
Hope, till now you are able to solve the issue, if still facing any hurdle contact our error resolving team QuickBooks Support USA.
Method 3: Modify the internet connection settings in QuickBooks Desktop
Now confirm settings in your QuickBooks Desktop.
You can directly modify the settings of your browser, but if you will access through QuickBooks, then QuickBooks will automatically save the changes.
- Click to Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- In the Help menu click on Internet Connection Setup.
- Choose Use my computer’s Internet connection settings, then choose Next.
- Click on Advanced Connection Settings
This will easily open Internet Connection, where you can modify the settings like you can add Intuit as a trusted site, you can change your settings of cookie. If still not able to resolve call on QuickBooks Customer Care Number.
Before switching to next method you must also reboot your system so that all changes made can be saved.
Method 4: Change your firewall and security settings
With this we come to an end of discussing the solution for Internet connectivity. If still you come across this error, you can instantly call our team at QuickBooks Customer Support team @ 1-800-731-1629 and you can also draft a mail at email@example.com. You can also contact with our experts who are very much proficient with their knowledge to gain access to accounting so that you can process with your accounting data in QuickBooks Desktop.