If you are getting knowledge on QuickBooks Point of Sale then you must also be aware of the QuickBooks Error of 3000 series in this. It is not necessary that you encounter the same error with same message, there are chances that you will get same error with different message. You may face this when you were doing Financial exchange, then you can troubleshoot this:
Status code: 3000;
Error message: The given object ID in the field “list id”: is invalid
This will happen if QuickBooks Financial will encounter a patch
- In the download and updates
- Search for the version of QuickBooks you are using
- Click on Get Latest Update.
Error Status code 3100;
Error message: the name “#######” of the list element is existing earlier
This error code occurs when either a customer or vendor is damaged or there exists a duplicate entry in QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
- Search for the names which are creating replicate entries
- Search for the customer name or vendor name which is either damaged
- Re arrange the list
Error code 3120: When the account is either invalid or of the wrong type
This happens if accounts are not mapped properly.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale by double click on the icon.
- In the File menu, click on Preferences.
- Choose Company.
- In Financial tab, click on Accounts.
- Verify for the Basic and Advanced tabs.
- Make sure the accounts are correctly mapped, then choose Save.
- Run financial exchange.
These are the perfect solution for you to get rid from such errors, if still in between these errors you may contact QuickBooks Error Support.
Error code: 3412,
Error message: When customer has an overdue transaction
This happens if the choice applied inside of QuickBooks Desktop is set for not allowing selling to customers who are overdue.
In QuickBooks Desktop, perform the following methods
- Open the Edit menu, then click on Preferences.
- On the left hand side of menu, choose Sales & Customers.
- Click on the Company Preferences tab.
- Unmark Do not sell to overdue customers.
- Click on OK to save changes.
- Get back to QuickBooks Point of Sale and run a financial exchange.
Error code 3180: When you encounter a problem with saving the General Journal Transaction
This occurs when
- The voucher is being damaged.
- The account that was planned on the items which were incorrect at the time of sales were processing
- The account is displayed inactive which is connected with list of items
- In QuickBooks Desktop, the account is been deleted
- Trying to regenerate the voucher
- Reverse the voucher.
- Re-generate the voucher
- Run the financial exchange.
- Cross verify the accounts
- On the Home Page, click on Sales History
- All items which are either damaged or infected, make a list
- On Home screen, click on Item list
- Choose Edit
- Now, check whether the accounts which are damaged are active or not
- If you are using QuickBooks Point of Sale, then click on Item List
- Choose Edit
There are many more QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Errors, but QuickBooks Error Support have listed out some common and frequent errors in QuickBooks. If you are still getting into a jam of errors, you can immediately call us on our toll free number @ 1-800-731-1629 and drop a mail to us at email@example.com. Our team of experts solve the issue so promptly that you need not to wait for so long to get the solution.