Oops! Your most precious software is hanged up. Now, you might be thinking what will you do, how will you solve when QuickBooks gets hanged up. This is the ultimate query as you will no longer be able to process data, no more able to handle records, process sheets and many more.
As your company business totally depends upon this software now you will be delayed in processing all your company records.
You obviously be facing some bugs which you might be ignoring but now as you stuck we will first resolve all those step by step.
What are the causes that QuickBooks software gets freeze?
- You might be using outdated Windows
- When your applications which are running behind may be consuming some extra memory and more od data space is required
- When the notification for User Account Control is enabled
- There are chances of damaged DDF files
How will you Resolve QuickBooks issue?
You may contact QuickBooks Support to resolve your issues if you are stuck with some other reasons except the one mentioned above;
Method 1: Rename all the files with extension .DAT and .DDF files
- Close all company files so that you can continue
- Search for the directory of company
- Rename DAT to oldUserPref.DAT
- Delete all the files with .DDF extension
- IN the same directory, open the company file and then choose confirm so that payments can be saved
- Choose Print
If you are not able to fix it, you can contact QuickBooks Support or you can also move to next step
Method 2: Close Program on Task Manager
- Scroll for the Task Manager
- Search for all the files with extension .qb either of QuickBooks or Intuit
- Select End Task
Method 3: Close QBW32.exe
- Right click on Windows Taskbar
- Click on Start Task Manager
- In the Process tab, select Image Name
- Search for the files with.exe
- Choose End Process on screen
Method 4: Run QuickBooks Install Tool
- You must download and install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
- Save the file as per your thought
- Run the QuickBooks install tool
- Wait till the process gets finished
- Reboot your system
- So that all the fields can be updated on a regular basis.
If still you are not able to resolve QuickBooks issues, feel free to contact QuickBooks Support on their toll free number.
Method 5: Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop
- Open Run command
- Choose Control Panel and then click on OK
- Select programs and Features
- Choose to Uninstall a Program
- Choose QuickBooks from the programs which are listed
- Choose Uninstall or click on Change
- To end up the process follow the onscreen instructions
Method 6: Use QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- Download QuickBooks Clean Install Toll
- Save the file on your desktop
- Open QuickBooks Clean installUtility.exe
- Agree to the terms and condition provided by QuickBooks
- Choose the version of QuickBooks and then choose Continue
Refer to more such articles posted on our site. If all those solve your issues, you are free to resolve. Now, you will be able to release your QuickBooks. Thus you may contact us at QuickBooks Support on toll free number @ 1-800-731-1629 and thus, you can also send us a mail on our mail id at email@example.com. Our proficient leaders are available 24*7 to guide you well to debug the error.