Get to know with our QuickBooks Customer care Support for deleting duplicate merchant service deposits in QuickBooks Deposit.
If you are displaying duplicate entries when you try to download merchant service deposit into QuickBooks, main reasons for these are:
- When you are thinking to download merchant service deposits
- When there is connectivity issue when you are communicating with system
- When you are trying to adjust bank account in QuickBooks
How to Safe Guard Duplicate Entries
There are two measure for protecting duplicate entries in QuickBooks Desktop.
You can either use bank feeds or you can use merchant service deposits, so keep in mind if at all you are accessing both then there are chances of duplicate entries in QuickBooks accounting data. You might be knowing which perfectly suits your company’s requirement.
Verify the Internet Connectivity Issue
This situation occurs due to following reasons:
- When you have not configured properly the settings of your browser
- When there is presence of corrupted files
- There are chances that there is company file which contains damaged data.
- When you have not properly configured the merchant service.
Do you know How to Delete Duplicate payments in QuickBooks?
Need not to get panic, as QuickBooks Customer Care Support is always there to help you to provide efficiency for keeping the account safe.
Access the Dismiss Feature
- In the Banking menu, click on Record merchant Service Deposit
- IN the Add Payment Online tab, choose the payment you want to delete
- Click on Dismiss Selected Payments
- When you are able to see warning message, click on OK
- IN Ready to Record Window, deposit amount displays the transactions which are dismissed
- Once you have recorded transaction, it will display the amount of deposit subtracted from the transactions which are dismissed
If you are able to resolve error then you need not to contact anybody, else contact QuickBooks Customer care Support without any delay.
What if you want to delete manually?
To pull out the payment option in QuickBooks, hold Ctrl +h to view the history
Continue holding Ctrl+Delete, or click on to Delete to delete the payments.
Hope, QuickBooks Customer Care Support has resolved all your QuickBooks queries. If still you are facing error, then feel free to contact QuickBooks Toll Free Number @ 1-800-731-1629 and drop us a mail at email@example.com. Our executives are keen on solving issues you faced.