This is somewhat a report to know about. Indeed you had reached correct place for your query, we will surely help you out in resolving this report concern. It helps you in keeping record of inventory, if you will talk about QuickBooks then there are numerous features which provide ready to use reports. As of now, you don’t have to work like anything as this is also one of the option that comes under QuickBooks.
If at all you are using QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Mac, then you can easily run a Transaction Detail Report:
- In the Reports menu, click on Custom Reports
- Choose Transaction Detail
- In the Display tab, click on Item and Item Description
- In the Filter tab, select any of the following:
- Transaction Type = Purchase Order
- Posting Status = Either
- Received = No open Purchase Orders
- Received = Yes closed Purchase Orders.
If you want to create inventory items which is to be assembled for ordering from vendors, then follow the onscreen guide so that you can overcome the issue you are facing else contact QuickBooks Customer Care USA.
- To create a sales order, which will be sold to customer
- To create a build which is still remaining
- In the Reports tab, click on Inventory, choose Inventory stock Status by Item
- View the For Assemblies
- Double click on assembly which needs rebuilding
- Choose Remove Pending Status
- Select Build and Close
The items you are using for building assemblies:
- In the Reports menu, click on Custom Reports then choose Summary.
- In the Display tab, apply the range of date for the specified period.
- Choose Customize Report.
- On the Display rows by drop-down, click on Item detail.
- In Display columns for, click on Quantity
- In the Filters tab:
- Remove the Account filter.
- Add Transaction Type then choose Build Assembly filter.
- Add Detail Level then click on All except summary filter.
- Select Memorize to save the report for future use.
Hope, we made you clear in fixing the customization of item report, you can contact us at QuickBooks Customer Care USA on toll free number @ 1-800-731-1629 and drop us a mail at email@example.com.