When you have knowledge about the various QuickBooks Error, you must be thinking to gain the knowledge on hosting company Files with Database Server Manager in QuickBooks Desktop.
Once you installed QuickBooks Database Server Manager, you might require to scan your company file. Once, you will scan the document, you need to access company files from other computer on your network.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Database Server Manager
Method 1: Scan all your folders
- On your server computer, click on the Windows Start menu or press Windows button from keyboard.
- Enter database into search bar and click to Open QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Move your cursor to Scan folders tab
- Browse for the folder which contains your company files
- Once you opened, click on OK
- Choose start Scan
Method 2: Monitor your drives
- Move to the Monitored Drives
- Mark all the checkboxes for the hard drives which hold your company files.
If by using this method your query is not resolved you can immediately contact QuickBooks Support
Method 3: Restart Database Server manager
To reboot your computer, follow the guidelines mentioned below:
If you have installed both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Simply double click on QuickBooks Desktop icon on your server computer.
- In the File menu. Click on Open or Restore Company.
- Choose to Open a company file. Search and open your company file. Then click on Next.
- Click on to the Open file in multi-user mode checkbox, then click on Open.
- Sign in to your company file.
- In the File menu and click on Close Company/Log off which will close your company file on the server.
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Enter “Database” into the search bar and click to open QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
If you have installed QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Click on the Windows Start menu from your PC
- Search for and open Control Panel.
- Click and open Administrative Tools.
- Choose Services from the list described.
- Right-click the QuickBooksDBXX service and then click on Restart, XX represent the year of QuickBooks version.
If the error is been resolved, then you can proceed towards the accounting data. Feel free to contact us at QuickBooks Support @ 1-800-731-1629, our experienced experts are very well versed with the latest issues of QuickBooks Desktop. You can also send us a mail at email@example.com. Our executive will surely help you out in fixing all errors or concerns related to QuickBooks.