You must be thinking for a while about QuickBooks Error -6000, -816, but don’t worry QuickBooks Error Support is there to take you away from all such errors. This is quite a common error in your QuickBooks Desktop which arises when users are not able to view the company file. There is a prompt box which appears by displaying “Unable to open a company file”.
Why this QuickBooks Error -6000, -816 occurs?
This arises due to following reasons like:
- When you are trying to open a company file
- While you were trying to restore a company file on Vista
- If and only if there is any damaged file
- If your QuickBooks Company file is stored on Windows edition with availability of multiple hard disks.
Now, when you know the cause of any QuickBooks Error -6000, -816, you might be thinking to know the solution of QuickBooks Error. Yes, we will update you in this post itself about how to get rid of this accounting error -6000, -816. Our QuickBooks error support is available 24*7 to help you out.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error -6000, -816?
There are various ways with which you can resolve QuickBooks Error -6000, -816 but knowing the best solution or by the one with which you can make a run to accounting software QuickBooks. But, make sure you have installed or downloaded QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. Because it refreshes your issue or sometimes scanning is done.
This is the simplest solution which sometimes resolves the issue, but if in case if you will face any issue you may contact QuickBooks Error Support.
Method 1: You can Rename .ND and .TLG files
- Click to open the folder which contains QuickBooks Company Files
- Search for the files which contains all .ND and .TLG files
- Right click on the same file and choose Rename
- After selecting, you can type with .OLD extension
- Click to Open the QuickBooks Company File
- And now, you can log in to your company file
If the QuickBooks Error -6000, -816 is resolved then you can continue with company accounting else if at all facing error contact QuickBooks Error support.
Method 2: To open a sample Company File
- Click to the No Company File,
- Choose Open Sample File
- Select from sample Company Files
- If at all sample company file is opened, you can move to next method.
Method 3: Copy your QuickBooks Company files on Desktop
- Click to open the folder which contains company files
- Search for the file with extension
- Right click on screen and click on Copy
- Double click on it and click Paste
- Click to Restore Existing Company File
If the QuickBooks Error still persists, feel free to contact QuickBooks Error support
Method 4: Restore the backup
Method 5: Use Auto data Recovery Tool
Follow these steps to resolve QuickBooks Error -6000, -816. You are free to make a call to us at QuickBooks Error support @ 1-877-658-7909 and you can also drop us a call at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our executives will surely revert you within next 24 hrs.